Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tool 7 - Reaching Outside Your Classroom

I had a difficult time coming up with a good idea to collaborate on so I started reading the blog posts of my team members for help. One member of my team came up with the idea to have her students create a Google Presentation with the images they associate with emergent reading strategies they use to become better readers. I commented on her blog post for this tool, because I have groups that would benefit from that project. The reading group that I would like to collaborate in this project currently only has one student in it. I think it would benefit that student greatly to see that others are learning the same strategies he is to become a better reader. It will allow him to have peer contact even though he is alone with me for that block of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment