Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Tool 2 - Establishing a PLN

Visit at least 5 blogs of fellow educators and comment to one of their posts. Share your thoughts.
I wasn't too excited about having to spend time on using wetools until I started visiting blogs of my fellow educators. Now I get it!! What a great way to share ideas and resources. I visited the blogs of all the teachers that I will be working closely with next year and am very impressed with their knowledge and creativity.
Share the url or name of a website or social network that you plan to visit in the future.
I visited several websites that were recommended by my fellow bloggers. I have never used an ipad before but will have have one for classroom next year so I found this wiki very helpful and plan to re-visit it often http://elearning-mesc.wikispaces.com/ipads+for+learning

No comments:

Post a Comment